Friday, May 11, 2012

lovely complex

It’s the first anime that I have watched, and it’s became my best anime and couple ever, that even if I see it many other times I will feel the same feelings that I have felt when I watched it in the first time, the feeling of pleasure, interesting, exciting, laughing and unhappy for its sad moments. The anime story is about classmates who study in a high school in Japan who are a girl Risa Koizumi and a boy who is Atsushi Ootani. At the earlier episodes they were form a funny couples who don’t like each other because Koizumi is much taller than Ootani, and the people always make fun of them because their heights. But with the time and with the excited events they love each other, but the highest is still a problem; that why it’s called lovely complex. However, at the end they will beyond the height problem and will admit their love. It’s funny and romance anime which makes me sometimes feel sorry for them and most times laughing at their stupid and funny act. I advise you to watch this best anime in the anime world because you will live their story and feel their feelings.

Here is Lovely complex real actors


                                    Ootani


                                           Koizumi 


                        Lovely are lovely complex group   


                  Here are lovely complex couples pictures      

                                                           










No comments:

Post a Comment