Friday, May 18, 2012

The lost dream

Lost dream is my best drama ever. It’s called in Turkish Genco which is the main actor’s name which is Omar in Arabic, but when they translated in Arabic they changed the drama title to the lost dream because of its story. The story talks about Omar who has lost his sister and his parents in earth quick that happened in turkey many years ago. He tries to do his best to find his sister who adopted by other family and tell her what happened to their parents. When Omar lastly found his sister Asma, unfortunately she treats him very badly and did not admit that he is her brother. I really in love with this amazing drama. I was very sad when they showed the last episode, because I will not see this gorgeous drama any more. But here is a good news; I heard that they will make a second season which I hope is true. What make me love this drama is because all the events happened in the college; it talks about the students’ dailies stories and the excited events of their life.

And here are some of lost dream actors and actresses pictures. 
                                     Omar


Mnar   
                                  

 Asma  


                              Mnar twin sisters


                                   Lost dream group





No comments:

Post a Comment