Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vapiano

For all Italian food fans
What you are waiting?!! Hurry up!! Go to Vapiano to entertain the amazing delicious vary kinds of Italian food. You will find all of your favorable Italian food, different pasta types, and different pizza types and after that you can enjoy drink coffee and entertain the Italian sweets, this all in Vapiano. I looooooove Italian food especially the pink sous pasta with full of cheese and the margarita pizza, also the salad with cheese and bread. Vapiano is the best place that  provide very delicious Italian taste; I always go to it and enjoy my favorable food. It located in Dubai mall, in the ground floor and in Dubai Media City. Hurry up and don’t miss the lovely Italian taste. 
Here are some pictures of Vapiano food, and I hope they are enough to encourage you to try them.                 


                                                                  
                     Here is Vapiano in Dubai mall  


                             Vapiano delicious pizza


                    Yumm Yummy! My favorable pasta^^ 


                  The warm coffee and the tasty sweets


2 comments:

  1. woow!!!

    i want to go and try it

    yummy yummy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I advice you Safeya to go and enjoy the real delicious Italian taste
    and tell me back your opinion ^^

    ReplyDelete