Friday, May 25, 2012

Today is my Birthday

Happy Birthday to me ^^    
Today is my birthday ^-^ now I became officially 20 years old, so I became adult. I wish I could be teenager again, I am too sad to become 20 because I feel that I become old now. However, this is life, each child will grow. I am soo glad because this is my first Birthday that I don’t have school or college and it’s in the weekend, because since 10 years ago, my birthdays were always at the same day of the final exams days. I wish that I could celebrate with my friends specially my best friend Amna, but because it’s Friday we can’t, because we should gather with our family. However, me and Amna went out last Thursday and celebrate my Birthday earlier ^^ so, I decided to celebrate my 20 Birthday with my lovely family. I would like to make a big cake, but the shop refused, because they need to make an order before one week at least. Yesterday my brother bought a small cute cake for my birthday, I like the cake shape, and it taste very delicious ^^
    And here is  my birthday cake, it is very delicious ^^


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to youngest member in our class, sweet 20 maryam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhhhhhh thanks Maryam, now I became adult ^-^

    ReplyDelete