Sunday, April 8, 2012

My First trail in editing pictures

I am not professorial in creating and editing pictures, but I liked to try to edit some of selected pictures since am a Marketing student which being creative one of Marketing major features. As a result, I have edited some of pictures by using Picasa program which is editing tool that slimier to Photoshop and created by Google. I really like using Picasa, I feel it easy, interesting and include many features that help to create the best designs. Here are some of my first editing trail, and I willing to practice and learn more about editing photos. I hope by time I become a professional in editing and creating attractive designs and photos.
Enjoy looking at my first trail in editing pictures and feel free to comment ^-^

                                     
                                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment